Sunday, October 30, 2005

I wasn't, however, there to f**k chickens.

Tript:

Iocus Severus invited Graham up first and handed him a yellow envelope. Next my name was called. Due to my recent over-viewing of The Price is Right mixed with my usual young man bravado I over-eagerly stepped forward before Cosgrove could say Come on Down. I had to cool my heels. Understandably the situation was daunting enough for me not to be thinking straight. When I was told to come forward I nearly snatched that greedy lil envelope from his hands and had to slow myself down which reminded me of the joke with the old fox and the young fox and the young one wants to run down and f**k a chicken and the old one says, no son we'll sneak down and f**k them all. At least thats how I remember the joke. I wasn't, however, there to f**k chickens.

After we had our envelopes we were asked if we had any questions for Iocus Severus himself. "It will be your only chance." Of course a million questions ran thru my mind, Can we have airholes in those bags was first, secondly was can you all please take off your masks and thirdly was please explain everything to us about everything. Instead I stood there feeling really uncomfortable like when my lecturer asks the class a question and everyone is too scared to answer. So I say, "Not from me, You Graham?" Graham was having an equally hard time at being useful and he also said no.

I think Iocus Severus was angry, maybe more disappointed than angry, but it was a lot of effort for two idiots like us to stand there with our hands in our pockets. We were then told to but our masks back on and so began the precarious task of being lead down the stairs in the dark which was quite a hassel, and I thought, great, the adventures of bag-man travelling through Melbourne again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home