Wednesday, February 08, 2006

After the War...

Titan returns to find Helena Bond picking up the last of her things at NCI Headquarters in London.

She was very special to me. I turned to her the night before I realized I was being set up, I raved about the compounds in desperation and she listened patiently.

Ours has always been a rocky relationship, she is go gentle that my harsh ways would scare her and make her angry.

When I finally met her, she was as beautiful as I remember that lonely London night when I was staying in Beltaines safe house. She embrasced me with such warmth and caring that I was never quite as efficient of an agent. I often realize that her frank admissions to be Circle of Light was enough to ensure that she was sent to emotionally re-wire me...and she did.

She broke me...but I was an agent and I had a job to do, so I forgot about her.

During the reenginerring I checked back into NCI Headquarters...

Our eyes met..

I looked at her and introduced myself.

And she...well...watch for yourself...


Helena Bond

1 Comments:

Blogger Firefox said...

War... what war...?

(ahem)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home