Monday, May 01, 2006

The Best of H-419

Friday, April 28, 2006
Selling More Dinosaurs
Continued from previous post.

It actually turns out there's a company called Triasicca who make quite a lot of money from selling dead dinosaurs... I mean, look at this! A fully preserved, good condition, complete skelleton of some sort of cool looking dinosaur. ON EBAY!

Only £4,000 too. You'd be crazy to turn it down.
posted by Adam at 11:22 PM 1 comments




Chris_Titan said...
That is SICK!

Can you imagine doing Nitrous with that thing...

Bring that sucker to life in no time! It would just snap into your throat occasionally and flap you to death instantly like an alligator dog. Then you would be alive again...but a little more nervous. This might happen every full moon if you are not careful. Until you start to notice changes in yourself.

Sleeping on your belly. Gazing without blinking with fixed attention. Smells...the freakening smells started to drive me crazy. When my skin got all weird that is when I started drinking heavy. This was not the best plan. I was drunk at the bar and my fingers were green and swollen, fingernails were black and long. A girl screamed and her boyfriend ried to punch me. I tore his face open with my jaws and left every one is a stunned paralysis. I scamppered out on all fours and I felt gross inside. I wandered down to the bay coughing blood and spitting out the last of my human teeth. I took one look back at the city and the humans and jumped into the water. My tail beat hard against the current and I have never steoped foot on land or had conversation with human beings. I don't even remember buying a strange skeleton from E-Bay that was mentioned by Adam419 almost 100 years ago.





TEIGAN IS DEAD
teigan is dead. he went honorable way, seppuku. actually you killed him. cunts.
posted by bentendo at 9:01 PM 3 comments




yeah...we killed him.(sarcastic tone and a sneer)

I leave him alone with H-419 for a friggen month and he gets himself killed...and by his own hand. I doubt it highly.

You know the guy gets bored... and depressed and after his mysterious romance with the Srange Dude he is bound to be having a hard time.

What a bunch of Cherry Blossoms!

I am launching a private investigation and if it turns out that their is foul play on behalf of the H-419...there will be blood flowing in the streets. I will build a tower of skulls up to the sun from their severed heads and climb and then blot out the sun with one final blow.

and yes I think that two or three of these heads will reach the sun..

-Chris Titan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home