Monday, August 01, 2005

[Just because i thought it was funny]

From : Jack Sampson
Reply-To : jack.sampson@neurocam.com
Sent : 12 May 2005 09:41:13
To : "Dan Pritchard"
Subject : Re: Letter/Celetje Claire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dan,

Thanks for the report mate. I've spoken with Charles and he is happy for
you to file your reports with me, I will be sending them on to him.

Don't know the person in question, and haven't seen Henley for well over
two years myself.

I wouldn't bother with Chris Titan, he's been spaming my inbox and I've
been in Gert's ear about getting him fired - she's stalling for some
reason. She does have a soft side there somewhere I'm sure. Why its for
idiots I don't know.

Busy mate - as you can guess. Standing orders remain the same.

Cheers

Jack Sampson
Manager, Mnemonic Development
Operations Division
Neurocam International
jack.sampson@neurocam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home