Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sunday Afternoon Poker

I have been playing Poker Without Cards with Neurocam all afternoon. I am going to call the cards and lay down my hand.

This really is not how it is done and I know it, but here it is...'

Not Aces or there would be immediate termination...but this is at least a Pair...

Maxwell and Finch are invesitgating the Neuroboards and IRC. I would not be suprised if they ask me to gather the credentials of all the 'known' posters to IRC and the Neuroboards. It seems that I am more cooperative then their own operatives at times. I guess it is that slight bit of pay back that makes me willing to risk the jobs of those I know too well...

Clock Work Orange anyone...hahahahaha

Where are my droogs now?



Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2005 13:05:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Neuroboards Alert
From: "Chris Titan" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "Maxwell Knight"

Maxwell,

I need a favor. I am having some trouble with one of your operatives. He is "embarrasing" NCI with his antagonism and censorship. two.equis@gmail.com
I realize I am a Special Operative and not a representative of NCI, but I would like something to show that I am not delusional...completely.
If what you tell me is true about FiatNOX in New York I am going to be perplexed.
I will not work for NCI if FN is back...and is at odds with NCI. I was told that fired-employees were a risk and you wanted me to do some spying...no mention of Selstob's return.
I know it is the weekend but I need something done about this xx situation. s0ss has mellowed out and no one seems to know who they are. When s0ss reveals it's identity there are people far more powerful that I who want his head. You know that Hastings has not said a word since he failed to produce any information for T.H.Wood. He has gone MUTE.
I am itching here Maxwell. On the fence.

Sincerely,

Chris Titan


93,

Mr. Finch,

I would like to inform you that two.equis@gmail.com is creating an
embarrassing enviornment for Neurocam International. I have repeatedly
warned this operative that Public Image was the priority and that by
engaging my operations they would risk their job. s0ss seems to have
been instructed by peers to mellow out. Hastings was unable to verity
the operative identity and was reluctant to ask Operative Moon. I
also have been reluctant to ask Moon. He is an Extreme Individual and will
protect the rights of individuals to flame inspite NCI public image.
I respect this deeply. PRRJBJAPIDG
Maxwell asked that I forward complaints and observations to you.
He told me that you were aware of my special operative status.
I would like to enquire as to why Mr.Hastings has not acknowledged
this. I will have to apply pressure if this new arrangement falls
through. I am sick and tired of being disrespected by the operatives
because Hastings is ashamed to admit he was wrong about the Circle of
Light.
I would request that my special operative status be publicly varified to ensure
the terms of our truce and my reinstatement as an NCI
operative.
I would like to hear from Mr.Wood if you can arrange that.
I will await your response before I act further.

Sincerely,

Chris Titan



Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:05:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Neuroboards Alert
From: "Herbert Finch" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "Chris Titan"


Mr. Titan,

Maxwell has informed me of your special operative status. I will
investigate the Neuroboards, thank you. I have no contact with Mr. T.H.
Wood. I suggest you speak to Mr. Knight about that matter.

Herbert Finch
Operations Division
Neurocam International
herbert.finch@neurocam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home