Tuesday, December 13, 2005

3:43 When I Should Have Been Sleeping




I started having hallucinatins and who gives me the FNORD to wrap it all up...

guess...

well then read it smart ass!

titan>If T.I.T.A.N. says one thing...it is stay in school and study hard
titan>vagabond ties in with SWAG
titan>anyone follow me on that one?
titan>if my eyes were not cameras for some alien creature that wants to see my talk to my self endlessly
titan>I wouold leave
titan>it will leave my useless body aside
titan>with no regard
titan>she drinks my blood and throws me aside
titan>she is like a spider
titan>webs and stickyness
titan>I can hear it singing
titan>hee heee
titan>I bet if I turn this pirate song off I will be able to leave you silent people
adren>I'm off
xx>they're not silent. they're sleeping.
titan>damn
titan>snoring?
titan>snoring?
xx>i'm sure there's at least one snorer in the bunch.
titan>heh
titan>I wonder who is snoring
titan>I am gong with bob
titan>going
xx>you'll have to ask him the next time he's awake i guess.
titan>would you admit that you snore to ME?
titan>hahaha
xx>if i did, yes. i wouldn't bother lying about something so trivial.
titan>I was hopingg to engage Adren in an Etymology discussion
xx>wow i am glad i missed the chance to see that go down.
titan>yeah?
xx>yes
xx>i am not interested in smart stuff.
titan>oh...I like to wreck smart stuff
titan>I always wanted to be smart
titan>I hate smart people
xx>and i am tired enough that for a second i thought you said Entomology.
titan>with their spelling
titan>bugs
xx>spelling is about all i can do.
titan>I can spell Etymology because I can cut and paste ; )
xx>whatever works.
titan>http://www.insects.org/ced2/insects_psych.html
titan>thanks
titan>that was all you
titan>ties to the spider hallucinations I was having a bit ago
titan>I am going to have write this down now
xx>have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home