Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Neurocam is dying?

Hello,

My name is Dan Pritchard. In the days of Neurocam I liked to provide a commentry to some cool stuff that some people knew about. Those who didn't really understand it seemed to enjoy it anyway. Having said that, many people disliked me because they thought I made stuff up. Well everyone will believe what they want. Whether people believed what I was saying was never really the issue with the work that I did. And I don't want to sound pretentious here because I know some of it was shit and I screwed around quite a bit but it was fun anyway. I enjoyed doing it and I enjoyed watching people look through it all. If people didn't like it they would generally ignore it but if they did then what I made became a part of the unveiling them. Another aspect of the story, if you want.

They always said that Dan Pritchard was not a member of Neurocam but naturally I was. No one you know. I'll say to you now, I'm really really not Teigan or Adam or Steve or anyone like that. But being in Neurocam as I was, I got to learn some cool secrets and I did share some of them so that was cool too. I never really got any complaints for the higher powers. In fact, I was quite proud when I worked (very very briefly) for The Nautonier. I got a whole bunch of resources and stuff like that. All new toys to play with. And then afterwards I sort of snuck in to Lee Webb's Fiat Nox facade just out of curiousity. Turns out it was a load of rubbish but never mind, there were some nice people there.

So I don't really know why I'm writing this. I guess I'm just bored and I wanted to talk to you all. Oh hang on there was one thing I wanted to clear up. You may remember a time when Teigan said that I'd hacked his gmail account. That's not true, it was just a misunderstanding involving the almighty Chris Titan. And also that guy Vowthorne (remember him?) said I hacked his acount too. No, I didn't do that either. In fact, I'd be very much surprised if I ever did anything illegal. I hope I didn't. I suppose I forged quite a few documents and ID cards but I most of them remain unpublished and I doubt anyone would have taken them seriously anyway.

So I guess that's all. As you may have guessed, Neurocam is dying. Thanks for not lynching me.

Daniel.

by the way, i'm not proof reading this, forgive spelling mistakes and any other illegable writing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Daniel,

You should know by now that if you dont proof read it then they will just say I wrote LOL

Good Luck Pal

It was fun while it lasted

5:35 AM  
Blogger Firefox said...

Man, so now you're Daniel? (or have I read it wrong?)

Anyway, Whatever, cool blog(s) (especially from someone who clearly didn't know a damn thing)

Since us nothings feel the need to give something back: here's a link to download the new Primal Scream album (because it clearly rocks):

http://kevinwilliamson.blogspot.com/2006/05/may-15th-new-primal-scream-album-riot.html

(don't tell anyone... it'll end up being pulled...)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Mishuki said...

>I never really got any complaints for the higher
>powers.

Yeah, and they never investigated you, or anything like that.

>I enjoyed watching people look through it all.

Didn't you just!

Props to you though; a lot of your work was beautiful and you were a valuable member of the circus in your own way, however vexatious at times.

11:01 AM  
Blogger ~ said...

dont stop just yet, were all about to naked.

also, meaow.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home