Friday, October 07, 2005

Commander Teigan

I was playing this new Google game a friend was telling me about. You type "your name wants" into google and it tells you your deepest wants. I was doing this to profile Teigan who is my most dangerous adversary. What did not suprise me is that there was not one "Teigan wants" on the entire page. This may reveals little to nothing to most psychick scans. This may has the ability to WILL a entire internet server to fold, merely because they are hosting MY WORDS.

I did come across the bitchen FNORD, the narrative opens in Star Trek, the starship Noralus. Chris Titan plays the role of Lt Cmdr Emmerich. Teigan plays the role of Commander Teigan. Notice how in this "paralell narative" Teigan is also now a woman.


http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:jOd8xKf8gMQJ:forums.sb254.com/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D30380%26sid%3Df5e87de7e230f1106a2ab0f4c90a414d+teigan+wants&hl=en

Lt Cmdr Emmerich's log, Stardate 101015.22

With the recent activities of the Noralus, I am left... puzzled. The crew has performed exceedingly well for having come from being stranded on a planet for months. And yet, I feel they have a youthful vigor among them. The crew has been anxious to get the ship back and I believe that drove them onwards in this mission.

However, that was their mission; they were to retrieve the ship. I was given a second task.... finding Captain O'Reilly and Commander Teigan. The crew was not aware of my mission, as it was none of their concern. And it still isn't. My job was to locate them, should they be alive, and bring them back for Starfleet to debrief. Thankfully, Commander Teigan was on the Noralus when we found her. We're taking her back to Starfleet as we speak... to where she will get debriefed.

I, on the otherhand, am looking forward to going back home... at least, back to Starfleet. The Noralus will need a thorough checking, the Redemption will be in need of major repairs, and the crew is due for some leave. I'm going to make sure they get some... they need it. All of them. Kate has been doing a good job of working with the crew... I feel she needs to do a bit more to assist in morale, but since we're heading back, I think morale boosting can wait until our next assignment.

When we get back, I need to talk with the Commander herself.. though Starfleet wants to debrief her... I have questions of my own that I want answered... questions that I feel a right to know. Perhaps, it will satisfy my curiosity should I not get a chance to sit in on the debriefing. I don't want to go out empty handed....

1 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

You are a curious fellow.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home