Monday, September 26, 2005

Teigan's Brownies


teigan's brownies
Originally uploaded by ChrisTitan.
MANIFESTO

Teigan posted this picture to his blog back in May 2005. I only found it recently. I was deeply touched.

The more I have pondred this picture, the more I realize that I am dealing with an operative of no ordinary powers.

The first thing to this "thought-weapon" is the bottle of disinfectant behind the brownies. This is his effort to sanitise the situation.

Second, the use of candles...almost makes you feel like it is a birthday cake. This is a VooDoo trick to pull in the vital energy of the victim.

I have to hand it to him too, Teigan is the one guy who seems to know how to lower my defence enough to actually hurt me when he kicks me in the balls. His magick is pretty strong.

I am happy to sponsor you into this new society based on the MANIFESTO.

Cheers,

3 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

Thanks Chris. You forgot to analyse the scissors - but that's good; you weren't supposed to.

I consider you an enemy of Neurocam, which is why I give you such a hard time. But I realize we have certain things in common and I respect what you do to the extent that I can understand it. I just wish you'd do it somewhere else is all...

6:25 PM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

the scissors!

Damn your good...

I don't know, even though I am pretty unpopular it makes me sad to think of leaving Neurocam behind.

I am still addicted to discovering what is behind Neurocam.

3:04 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

Sure you are, Chris. Sure you are.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home