Friday, January 06, 2006

Clyde Citrine @The Oasis


I found Mr. Citrine after his lounge show to ask him some questions. His association to NCI was obvious to anyone who has had a run-in with their twisted perception jarring compounds, I myself have worn that strange smirk that I captured in this photo.

Citrine confimed that Iocus Severus had given L.A. Operatives the slip and is now at large. I suspect that Citrine was bought off with some of that stuff that FiatNOX makes. The screaming fits is what we call that compound, and I am sure that Clyde is on it hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luminary said...

There's been so much of this shit going on lately. I'm ready for citrine to die politely like we all did. BTW Chris, sorry to hear about your passing recently. That shit is a genuine tragedy. Farewell old friend!

"Like all Shamen before them, they return to the sky">

-JB

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home